Calling all locked down stitchers around the world!
THE FINAL VIDEO WILL BE UPLOADED ON SATURDAY 16TH MAY - TO BE INCLUDED IN IT, GET YOUR VIDEO TO US BEFORE THEN!!
(Instrucciones en español al final de la página!)
We know that there are many of you taking this opportunity to get some stitching done so why not share what you are doing with us and other stitchers? We would like to compile videos of all of the projects being stitched during lockdown and upload them onto our YouTube channel, giving everyone the opportunity to share their work and see what other stitchers are doing.
This is how to join in:
- Make a video no longer than one minute long (on your mobile/cell phone is fine) in LANDSCAPE FORMAT - see below.
- In your video tell us who you are and where you are in the world (you can just give your first name and country if you want to).
- 'Hi my name is Sarah, I'm in Nottinghamshire in England...'
- '¡Hola! Me llamo María y estoy en Madrid en España...'
- Show us the project you are working on and give a brief explanation of what it is and why you are stitching it; anything you're working on that involves a needle & thread!
- Click on the link below to upload your video and send it to us, we'll do the rest!
- SEND YOUR VIDEO HERE
- Stay calm and carry on stitching!
Once we have received enough we will edit them together and upload to our YouTube Channel here (subscribe and click the bell to get a notification).