We are making another video! Our first lockdown videos were very successful and inspiring so as the holiday season approaches we thought we would make another one! Send us a video of the project you are working on and we will compile them into one video (or maybe more if we get loads!) and upload onto YouTube. Something seasonal would be great (however you celebrate this time of year!), but if it's for someone else and you don't want to spoil the suprise, then just say its a present and we won't put it up before December 25th!
The deadline for getting your videos to us is midnight Tuesday 22nd December (we are Greenwich Mean Time!).
Instructions on how to join in and the link to send your videos to us are below!
This is how to join in:
- Make a video no longer than one minute long (on your mobile/cell phone is fine) in LANDSCAPE FORMAT - see below.
- In your video tell us who you are and where you are in the world (you can just give your first name and country if you want to).
- 'Hi my name is Sarah, I'm in Nottinghamshire in England...'
- '¡Hola! Me llamo María y estoy en Madrid en España...'
- Show us the project you are working on and give a brief explanation of what it is and why you are stitching it; anything you're working on that involves a needle & thread!
- Click on the link below to upload your video and send it to us, we'll do the rest!
- SEND YOUR VIDEO HERE
- Stay calm and carry on stitching!
Once we have received enough we will edit them together and upload to our YouTube Channel here (subscribe and click the bell to get a notification).