We are not currently taking videos but look out for information on how to join in in 2024!
Send us a video of an embroidery project you are working on and we will compile them all into one video and upload onto YouTube. Anything that involves a needle is great, and it can be something you are working on now or something you have finished. We welcome embroidery beginners especially, it is really inspiring to see people starting their embroidery journeys so do show everyone what you are making! And if you have participated before then you are very welcome to do so again! Maybe you would like to show us one of the earlier pieces you were working on finished....
Instructions on how to join in and the link to send your videos to us are below!
This is how to join in:
- Make a video about one minute long (on your mobile/cell phone is fine) in LANDSCAPE FORMAT - see below. Check out the videos above to see how others have done theirs.
- In your video tell us who you are and where you are in the world (you can just give your first name and country if you want to).
- 'Hi my name is Sarah, I'm in Nottinghamshire in England...'
- '¡Hola! Me llamo María y estoy en Madrid en España...'
- Show us the project you are working on and give a brief explanation of what it is and why you are stitching it; anything you're working on that involves a needle & thread!
- Click on the link directly below to upload your video and send it to us via Dropbox and we'll do the rest!
- SEND YOUR VIDEO HERE
- Carry on stitching!
See our previous Stitching Around the World videos on our YouTube Channel here (subscribe and click the bell to get a notification).