We aren't currently taking any videos for another Stitching Around the World but watch this space!
Send us a video of the project you are working on and we will compile them into one video and upload onto YouTube. Anything that involves a needle is great, and it can be something you are working on now or something you have finished. We welcome embroidery beginners especially, your journey starts here and it is really inspiring to see people starting their embroidery journeys. And if you have partiocipated before then please do so again! Maybe you would like to show us one of the earlier pieces finished....
Instructions on how to join in and the link to send your videos to us are below!
This is how to join in:
- Make a video no longer than one minute long (on your mobile/cell phone is fine) in LANDSCAPE FORMAT - see below.
- In your video tell us who you are and where you are in the world (you can just give your first name and country if you want to).
- 'Hi my name is Sarah, I'm in Nottinghamshire in England...'
- '¡Hola! Me llamo María y estoy en Madrid en España...'
- Show us the project you are working on and give a brief explanation of what it is and why you are stitching it; anything you're working on that involves a needle & thread!
- Click on the link below to upload your video and send it to us, we'll do the rest!
- SEND YOUR VIDEO HERE
- Stay calm and carry on stitching!
See our previous Stitching around the world vidoes on our YouTube Channel here (subscribe and click the bell to get a notification).